Organic Super Duper Trauma Balm
Organic Super Duper Trauma Balm is one of our most popular products and with good reason! It is a little balm that packs a BIG healing punch! And starting at only $14, it is a super duper bargain!
It is packed with potent natural anti-inflammatories and can help with inflammation, bruises, sprains, strains and joint pain. That makes it perfect for use after a long run, bike ride, hike, an afternoon working in the garden or whatever you do to get your heart pumping.
I've also heard from super duper happy customers (check the reviews on our FB page) that it has helped with painful chapped hands (those of you in the Midwest know what I'm talking about!), deep kitten scratches (it almost sounds cute, doesn't it?) and paper cuts which left blood on the walls (I could never make these things up, they always say that truth is stranger than fiction!) As if that weren't enough, it smells divine!
It contains powerful natural healing ingredients, such as:
- certified organic olive oil infused with certified organic arnica flowers
- St. John's Wort flowers and calendula flowers (all of which are currently infusing on my sunny balcony!)
- organic therapeutic-grade essential oils add extra oomph to the super duper healing power (and a beautiful scent!)
- all exceptionally potent natural anti-inflammatories which can assist with bruises, sprains, inflammation, strains and joint pain
What does that mean for you?
- It means that you can have natural and effective pain relief after a long fun day of running, bike riding, hiking or working in the garden
- ideal for minor cuts, burns, abrasions and other skin irritations
- comes in a reusable food-grade metal tin
Arnica oils and creams are one of the best known herbal sports medicines. Arnica has dramatic results if used immediately after an injury and helps speed the healing process by moving waste-bound fluids out and moving cleansing fluids and platelets into the affected area.
Choose from two sizes.
To Use: Rub a small amount into the skin as needed.
Herbs are not regulated by the FDA. This information is for educational purposes and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From happy users:
"Oh my, goodness in a healing box. Wonderful holistic. I had cut my hand, and washed with soap and water, applied the balm and within a day, the cut had gone from red to pink healing nicely. Amazing, lovely fragrance, not oily and so beneficial."